As an accomplished artist, designer, and published illustrator I possess 15 successful years as a freelancer custom designing original logos, posters, web graphics, advertisements and illustrations according to the exact preferences and specifications of a variety of deadline-driven clients. I create with a wide variety of digital tools and illustration mediums that make my versatility an invaluable asset. My technique of blending illustration with digital art enables me to create designs with unlimited creativity and visual imagination, allowing me to offer clients greater flexibility, variety, and choices. My artistic talent, visual design skills and imagination are adaptable and flexible to encompass different creative visions and ideas to interpret the preferences and specifications that a client may request. I provide every client an official online price estimate, online contract, online invoices, and can submit finished projects online as well as through email and cloud based file transfer services, easily allowing me to work remotely for any client in the world. My experience of collaborating on projects with a variety of clients makes me a seasoned team player who understands the process of working with others.
Navy Active Duty / 2005 - 2007: Mass Communications Specialist.
• Create and digitally design custom graphics for original posters, promotions, awards, notices, and advertisements aboard the USS Saipan.
• Create and digitally design the layout, banners, text graphics, and photo corrections for USS Saipan yearbook.
Navy Active Reserve / 2007 - 2009: Mass Communications Specialist.
• Create and digitally design custom graphics for original posters, promotions, awards, notices, and advertisements for FFG-39/Navy Active Reserve Drill Unit.
• Create & digitally design custom graphics for original logos, icons, advertisements, posters, and web graphics according to the exact preferences and specifications of deadline-driven clients.
• Create custom illustrations with a variety of mediums including pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, colored marker, pastel, and pen & ink.
• Clients include:
Amelia Picklewiggle, BDP Design, Dark Ink Pictures, Beer Without Borders, The Angelika Film Center, TunaHAKI, The Essex House, Capri Pizza, The Quad Cinema, CUNY Summer Institute, U.S. Navy, La Vigna Restaurant, Circle of Friends, African Food Initiative, Raven Commercial Real Estate, Balcony 7 Media & Publishing, Eschar Publications, Innovations in Creative Arts & Martial Arts, Inc.
Illustrated Children's Books & Publications:
• A Tale From A Foxhound Beagle Named Bailey: Are We Going To The Lake? (Illustrated Children's Book) - Published February 10, 2019, by Beyond Publishing.
• Sophie and Mimi (Illustrated Children's Book Series) - I'm Thinking About Something in My Refrigerator / I'm Thinking About Something Under My Christmas Tree / I'm Thinking About Something in My Classroom / I'm Thinking About Something in My Garden / I'm Thinking About Something in My Aquarium - Published July 17, 2015 - Oct. 18, 2018, by Kindle Direct Publishing.
• Red Riding Hood and The Wolf (Illustrated Children's Book) - Published November 19, 2014, by CreateSpace Publishing.
• Faith, the Ugly Dog (Illustrated Children's Book) - Published December 8, 2014.
Awards & Certificates:
• On June 25, 2019, I was 1 of 1,427 artists out of 4,185 artworks to be granted a 'Certificate of Excellence' from Artavita for artwork submitted in Artavita's 32nd Online Art Contest.
• On May 28, 2019, I was 1 of 60 artists out of 302 selected to receive a 'Finalist Award' from Circle Foundation For The Arts to have my artwork exhibited with both the World Wide Art and Artavita booth at Art San Diego.
• On January 8, 2019, I was granted a 'Certificate of Excellence' from Artavita for artwork submitted in Artavita's 30th Online Art Contest.
• On August 12, 2017, I was awarded a 'Circle Affiliate Artist Certificate' from Circle Foundation For The Arts for presenting artwork which displays originality, technical skill, a dedication to the artist's practice and established an accomplished career.
• On April 28, 2015, I was 1 of 100 artists out of 485 to be granted a 'Certificate of Excellence' from Artavita for being among the best artists who participated in Artavita's 13th Online Contest.
• On May 24, 2017, a work of mine was chosen as one of 'The 32 Best Illustration Examples That Will Blow Your Mind' on Shocase.